10 to 12 min.
20 to 30 min.
Calories Per Serving
- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup raw stevia
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 firm Bosc or Anjou pears, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- In a large pot (I used my Dutch oven) over medium heat, combine the cranberries, stevia, water, cloves, cinnamon sticks and salt. Stirring frequently, bring to a boil and cook until the cranberries pop open, about 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to a simmer and stir in the apples, pears, onions, raisins and ginger. Continue to cook, stirring often, until thick (another 10 to 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and toss in the hazelnuts. Discard cinnamon sticks and cloves (if you can locate them). Refrigerate in tightly sealed jars.