- 8 (2-oz.) fillets cod fish or any white fish of your choice
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (with or without seeds)
- 2 cups cabbage slaw (you can purchase at your local grocery store)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- Juice from 1 lime
- ½ tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Sriracha, to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine the cabbage slaw, Greek yogurt, honey, half of the lime juice, hot sauce and white vinegar together in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and put on a sheet tray. Cook in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Assemble the tacos on tortillas with fish, sliced jalapeno, slaw, sliced avocado, cilantro, sriracha and the remaining lime juice.