- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped (precooked)
- ½ cup fresh bocconcini, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3–4 cups fresh spring mix salad (premade)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh basil, diced
- Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. dry basil
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, dry basil, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Slowly add in olive oil, whisking the entire time until there is no more oil and vinegar separation. Set aside.
- Divide evenly by serving, the spring mix, avocado, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh bocconcini and chopped grilled chicken.
- Serve with balsamic vinaigrette.
Calories Per Serving