LAVAL ALSBROOKS JR.
Xenadrine Success Story
Full name: Laval Alsbrooks Jr.
Hometown: Queens, NY
Marital status: Married
Favorite cheat food: Pizza
Favorite healthy food: Grilled chicken and string beans with brown rice
Favorite gym or cardio exercise: Running
Favorite time to work out: Mornings
How would your friends describe you: Motivational
I feel like this has been a blessing that will change my life forever. I was able to push myself further than I ever have before and hold myself accountable. I hope this experience will inspire others to pursue their dreams of all forms, not just in the realm of weight loss.
This Xenadrine® Transformation tested me by giving me a goal that pushed me mental limits to the extreme and my level of accountability. Submitting weekly numbers and goals really pushes you to try your best every single day. I always saw the ads and products in stores like GNC and Walmart, but was always skeptical that the results weren’t real. The program and meal plan was so simple and straightforward. I think Xenadrine made a huge impact on my energy level for the better. Without it, I’m not sure if I would’ve been able to make it to the gym or run outside for those 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. workouts. I am more conscious about what I eat now. I look at foods for the elements like protein carbs, veggies and calories, etc., instead of eating blindly. I told myself over the years that 190 would be the smallest I could possibly get, and this transformation has definitely proved otherwise. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
HOW LAVAL DID IT!
Motivation for losing weight:
- Were you familiar with Xenadrine® ? I always saw the ads and products in stores, but was always skeptical that the results weren’t real when they showed someone’s before and after pictures.
- How long have you wanted to lose weight? I always exercised and played sports, but I noticed a bigger weight gain after college and it was hard to go back down in weight ever since.
- When were you at your ideal weight? I think I was at my ideal weight early in college. I believe multiple factors led to me gaining weight. When I got my first job in high school, a lot of my money went toward eating out. Because I was young and active, I didn’t really care about how healthy food was as long as it was cheap and tasted good.
- What was your primary motivation to want to lose weight? I realized that I needed to make a change. After going through a period of self-discovery as I approached 30, I felt in my spirit that something wasn’t right with my life and that I wasn’t serving my purpose because I was so miserable going to work on a day-to-day basis. I realized I wanted to pursue acting. I hope to be a living testimony that if you put your mind to something, you can achieve it.
- How was this time different from the other ways you tried to lose weight? Well, when I tried to lose weight on my own, it was easy for me to slack off and have cheat meals or procrastinate workouts, etc. Not only has this Xenadrine transformation tested me by giving me a goal that really pushed the mental limits I put on myself, but also the level of accountability. All you had to do was execute, and I feel like that meant a lot because when you are training on your own, it’s easy to get information overload from your peers and the internet on how to lose weight.
- What was the most challenging part? I needed to look at myself and ask if I really did the best I could, and most of the time the answer was “I could do better.”
- How important were the “before” pictures to your success? The “before” pictures show you how far you’ve come and remind you of why you started in the first place.
- What did you learn? I learned a lot about myself and pushing my limits. I also knew how supportive my family and friends were before this, but they have really been there for me throughout this experience.
- How has your lifestyle changed since your transformation? I would definitely say that I am more conscious about what I eat now. I look at foods for the elements like protein carbs, veggies and calories, etc., instead of eating blindly. I also equate how much certain foods will cost me in gym time.
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST:
IN 17 WEEKS
Before Weight: 217 lbs.
Current Weight: 178 lbs.
Laval used the key ingredient in Xenadrine with diet and exercise and has been remunerated. Average weight loss with the key ingredient (C. canephora robusta) was 10.9 lbs. in 60 days with low-calorie diet, and 3.7 lbs. in a separate 8-week study with calorie-reduced diet and moderate exercise. View full study here.
Lose weight and feel great!