LAURA ANN POTTER, FITNESS COMPETITOR
Xenadrine Success Story
Full name: Laura Ann Potter
Hometown: Clinton, Iowa
Current hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Occupation: Real estate investment/management
Favorite cheat food: Grilled BBQ chicken, authentic Indian/Italian/Mexican
Favorite healthy food: Raw veggies like cauliflower, broccoli, snap peas
Favorite gym or cardio exercise: Deadlifts, squats, anything free weights and HITT
Favorite time to workout: Late morning – enough time to get in two good meals and be charged up and ready to go
I’ve been in top shape before, but the idea of putting in countless hours in the gym was extremely daunting. Eventually, it struck me that the possibility of never being in top shape again was even more alarming. I realized there will never be a “right time” to lose weight. You have to make the time, which is what I did.
Although I’d never tried any sort of weight loss supplement, I didn’t have any hesitations about taking Xenadrine®. I was ready to change. Along with taking Xenadrine, I started planning everything. I planned workouts and meals ahead of time, so when the time came, I got right to it. By laying gym clothes out ahead of time and cooking in advance, I had eliminated all excuses to not workout or eat healthy. Xenadrine really helped me with my portion control. I wasn’t nearly as hungry throughout the day and my cravings decreased significantly. Although I’m happy with my results, I’m not stopping here! I’m going to continue to challenge myself to see what else I’m capable of. For anyone just starting their transformation, I’d tell you to take things one day at a time. Shoot for the little goals like getting to the gym or eating well that day. You can do this!
HOW LAURA ANN DID IT!
Motivation for losing weight:
- Were you familiar with Xenadrine®? I had actually never tried any sort of weight loss supplement before this.
- Did you have any hesitations before trying Xenadrine? Not at all. I was ready to change!
- What was your primary motivation to want to lose weight? I have been in top shape before once and I lost it. The idea of never being in top shape again was alarming. There is never a right time, so you have to make the time.
- How did you change your diet and exercise habits? For starters, I made my workouts and my new lifestyle a priority. Planning was key for my diet and my exercise. I made grocery lists so I shopped smarter, meal prepped days in advance, and set aside gym clothes for the week. I essentially removed all excuses for why I didn’t eat right or why I couldn’t make it to the gym.
- What/who were your sources of inspiration? I knew I had it in me to get back to where I once was and my lifting partner pushed me on the days I couldn’t push myself. I also made progress collages and used them as motivation to keep going.
- Was there a time when you thought about quitting your transformation? Nope, never for a second did I want to quit. I needed this in my life and I knew it.
- How do you feel about your results? I am happy but definitely want to keep challenging myself to improve further.
- Besides losing the weight, what was the best part of this journey? Doing it with someone. In the past I have had to fight this battle all on my own and it was tough. Having my partner Cody to do it with me was still tough, but we had each other for support.
- What advice would you give to anyone just beginning their transformation? Take it one day at a time. Focus on the little achievements like getting yourself to the gym or eating well that day. The body does what the mind tells it to. ANYONE can do this if they just find the willpower.
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST:
IN 17 WEEKS
Before Weight: 161 lbs.
Current Weight: 131 lbs.
Laura Ann used the key ingredient in Xenadrine® with diet and exercise and has been remunerated. Average weight loss with the key ingredient (C. canephora robusta) was 10.9 lbs. in 60 days with a low-calorie diet, and 3.7 lbs. in a separate 8-week study with a calorie-reduced diet and moderate exercise. View full study here.
Lose weight and feel great!