Xenadrine Success Story
Full name: Amber Kellehan
Current Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Marital Status: Single
Favorite cheat food: Anything chocolate
Favorite healthy food: Baked salmon and asparagus, and peanut butter
Favorite gym or cardio exercise: Running on a treadmill
Favorite time to workout: Morning, it’s amazing how a workout can make you feel so accomplished by 10 a.m.
I feel amazing, Xenadrine was a huge blessing. I finally have a nice, cut, body that I worked for and Xenadrine gave me the energy, and push I needed. I never thought I’d see the day where I have abs, or could run 6 miles, or fit in a size two pair of jeans. Xenadrine made it happen in 17 weeks! The program set little goals for me to achieve each week, not to mention that I felt great taking Xenadrine and it really gave me the right kind of energy I needed. Sometimes I felt unmotivated or tired from the day, Xenadrine really helped give me that extra push. I exercise almost every day, and plan out my foods. I have more energy, and find myself excited for the gym! I’m confident knowing I’m stronger and healthier. I’m most excited for summer, I’m just going to live in my swimsuit. Balance is everything, people don’t think about what goes into your storage systems, with diet, exercise and Xenadrine to help give me the extra push (Especially on those long, tiring days) I needed.
HOW AMBER DID IT!
Motivation for losing weight:
- Why did you decide to try Xenadrine®? I’ve tried a bunch of other supplements, and I thought I’d give Xenadrine a try.
- How long have you wanted to lose weight? I’ve always wanted a stronger, healthier version of me.
- When were you at your ideal weight? It’s amazing to be there now – I haven’t seen that low on the scale since high school!
- What was your primary motivation to want to lose weight? I want to pursue a career in the entertainment industry as a model and actress. Ever since Xenadrine, I’ve really been booking work!
- Have you tried to lose weight before? I have tried to be fitter before, but I never got far.
- How was this time different from the other ways you tried to lose weight? There were set little goals for me to achieve each week, not to mention that I felt great taking Xenadrine, and it really gave me the right kind of energy.
- What was the most challenging part for you? The most challenging was hearing other people say I don’t need to lose weight, but I was doing this for me.
- How important were the “before” pictures to your success? While they’re a little humbling for me to look at, looking back every step I took really gave me the motivation and let me know I was on the right track.
- How has your life changed since? I have more energy, and I have a way to work out stress (literally).
- Were you surprised at your transformation success and why? Yes, I was happy just losing 10 pounds. I had no Idea I would lose 29!
- What did you learn during your transformation experience? That balance is everything. Not just exercise, but what goes in my body as well. People don’t think about what goes into your storage systems. With diet and exercise, Xenadrine helped give me the extra push (especially on those long, tiring days) I needed.
- How has the entire experience changed your outlook on life? That I can literally do anything, Even when people are telling you that you can’t or shouldn’t, you can if it’s a healthy choice, and it’s a choice for YOUR own well-being.
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST:
IN 17 WEEKS
Before Weight: 155 lbs.
Current Weight: 126 lbs.
Amber used the key ingredient in Xenadrine with diet and exercise and has been remunerated. Average weight loss with the key ingredient (C. canephora robusta) was 10.9 lbs. in 60 days with low-calorie diet, and 3.7 lbs. in a separate 8-week study with calorie-reduced diet and moderate exercise. View full study here.
Lose weight and feel great!