10 to 12 min.
20 to 30 min.
Calories Per Serving
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp. regular curry powder
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with coconut oil and curry powder and 1 tbsp. of the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Brussels sprouts to a baking sheet
- Roast until browned in spots and tender when pierced with a fork, about 20 minutes. Stir and rotate the baking sheet halfway through.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with lemon zest and remaining lemon juice.