Many of the frozen yogurt varieties sold in food courts are high in sugar and fat. This frozen treat is lower in sugar content and makes for a filling treat when you’re craving something sweet.
3 to 5 min. (plus 10 hours freezing time)
Nutrition Facts (1 serving)
Values are approximate
- 3 peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tbsp. slivered almonds (optional)
- Combine peaches, strawberries, yogurt, and honey in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a sealable container. Seal and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove mixture from freezer and beat with an electric blender until fluffy.
- Return mixture to sealed container. Cover and let freeze for another 6 hours.
- Remove from freezer and let stand for 20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with almonds (optional).