Chicken doesn’t have to be bland or boring. It goes well with a variety of flavors and spices. This dish takes a zesty twist with the addition of both orange and lime juice.
10 to 12 min.
55 to 60 min.
Nutrition Facts (1 serving)
- 2 cups water
- 4 tsp. salt
- 3-4 strawberries
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 whole chicken
- Non-stick cooking spray
- In a blender, combine water, salt, pepper, garlic, and oregano.
- Blend on high speed for about 15 seconds.
- Add the orange and lime juice, and blend another 5 seconds.
- Place chicken in a medium bowl and marinate in mixture. Let sit in the marinade for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Turn chicken over and let sit another 30 minutes.
- Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken on baking pan and roast 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and check chicken for doneness.