10 to 12 min.
Calories Per Serving
- 8 oz. chicken breast, shredded (you can buy a pre-cooked chicken and shred)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (if you can’t find this, reduced-fat cheddar is fine)
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw (look for low-fat option)
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Assemble nachos to your liking.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve hot.