- 1 cup of chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup of kidney beans
- ½ cup Mexican cheese blend (or mozzarella)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Mix the shredded chicken, cheese, cilantro and the diced avocados.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a plate and add a quarter of the mixture, and form a roll. Repeat the process for all four tortillas.
- Pour oil into a heated pan or griddle. Place all four burritos on the pan and cook for 2 minutes on medium-high heat. Flip on the other side and cook for another minute or until the burritos are golden in color. Serve warm.
- Burritos can be frozen cooked or uncooked for up to three months.