- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. sugar, to taste
- 12 ice cubes
- Strawberry, for garnish
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Prepare the margarita glasses. Add kosher coarse salt in a shallow dish. Wet the glass rims with a lime wedge and dab it in the salt to thoroughly coat it.
- Measure and pour the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend everything together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the glasses.
- Garnish the drinks with the lime wedge and strawberry.