- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz. mushrooms
- Juice of half of a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add butter, lemon juice and garlic to a small dish, then microwave until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Use a large cast iron skillet, pie pan or casserole. Preheat oven to 400°F. If you are using the cast iron skillet, you can heat it up in the oven.
- Trim the ends off the mushrooms with a small knife, then place cap-side down in skillet or baking dish (always wash and dry your mushrooms first).
- Drizzle each cap with garlic butter. Be sure to get as much on the caps as possible.
- Season tops with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender
- Baste mushrooms with butter in the bottom of the skillet halfway through.
- Serves: 4
- Calories per serving: 74